GOL students can choose to work towards one of three possible ministerial certifications in an intimate, supportive setting designed to give every student all of the wisdom and knowledge they’ll need to set out on the path to their ultimate spiritual calling.
Our programs are structured as follows:
- Timothy Training Program (TTP)
- Institute of Ministerial Training, (IMT)
- Missions School (GOLMS)
These programs provide the following:
- TTP – Training for those persons called to the five-fold ministry, and new pastors who have made a commitment to serve under Apostle Tuff.
- IMT – Laity who are interested in personal spiritual enrichment and/or leadership enhancement.
- GOLMS – Those individuals who are called to the missions’ field.
Students have three options in the GOLBI programs:
- Students can take individual courses.
- Students can earn a Basic Ministry Certificate
- Students can earn an Advanced Ministry Certificate